Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Andjeo -Sarajevo



Andjeo Sarajevo
MEANS THE ANGLES OF SARAJEVO
IT IS A REGISTERED LEGAL RESCUE





Honestly last night I did not had a strength to write anything.... 💔 the injured mom with 5 babies has been rescued... she got a name MARLA... ♥️ we went to see 2 vets... but honestly I feel so lost I don't even know what to write... an x-ray was done and there's no spinal fracture... but the vet says that possibly something moved because of the strike to her spine and it isn't seen in the x-ray... she received everything... IV... vitamins... painkillers... everything she could get in her condition, she got... she's so good... she's in so much pain and she didn't fight anything... we're all simply broken for her, those of us who were with her... huge thanks to my friends Nina and Jenny who came from another country to see my doggies and me and helped me a lot yesterday... also this poor mom is full of bones... that might be one of the reasons... I can't tell you anything before today after some more tests... she's got suppository last night and we hope she manages to relieve herself... I didn't want to leave her at the clinic alone last night because she has no one there during the night.... and she needed to be observed... I brought her and the babies home... today they will go in some safe pension.... sadly their mom can't be with them... I've taken all of this really hard... I'm praying there are no problems with her spine and that she can live for her children who love her very much... and she loves them... as for the people who did this to her, I have no words... I hope they'll get their comeuppance some day... something else I have to share with you is that after all of this, probably from the stress, I have a fever too... 😞 yesterday morning it was only a bit of sore throat, now every part of my body hurts.... I honestly don't know how much of your help the mother will be needing over the next few days... but I know I need 5 sponsors for 5 puppies... if anyone in the world can and wants to help thank you... many of my dogs have lost their sponsors and I keep getting into great debt every day but I guess this is my fate... I love them all more than I love myself but there are days when I wish I hadn't been born because all of this is too hard to watch... simply as much as a person thinks they've seen it all and nothing can surprise them anymore, it's not true... thank you, all of you who have helped so far and who will help me keep these babies safe until they can find their forever home... and I'll keep fighting with all I've got that their mom gets better too...Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for Marla and 5 puppies...


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


GRACE- is a 2 years old German shepherd mix... She was rescued from Praca long ago.. She lost a lot of hair and her skin was red she also had demodex.. With the meds she recovered and she is ready for a home now... But sadly she also is afraid of people... 💔 She is great with dogs though... She has been spayed and she's ready to travel... but she has no home or foster offers A month in pension for her is 75e and I would be extremely grateful if anyone is able to help me with her May pension costs... Thanks...Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for Grace... Thank you...🐾💔🐾





%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%




Who remembers her...? Maybe nobody, maybe somebody... 💔 My scared girl Princess rescued from Praca two years ago...She needs a sponsor for pension which is 80 e a month... Maybe this video touches someone's soul and decides to provide her with safety until someone decides to adopt her... please click on this video and look at the pics from the moment she was saved until today... Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for Princess...
############################################################################## 
 *** RAISED *** Mathilda still needs 80e for her May pension fees.. Can we please try to keep her safe this month too... Thank you! Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for Mathilda...


 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
These are just three dogs of the many she has rescued and trys with  your help to keep safe, well fed and vetted. But lately the donations  have almost stopped, this leaves her with HUGE bills that she can not pay with out your help!
Edina wrote this and it really bothered me...

"Sometimes i really think i am not cut out for this world.... 😪 i think that it would be better if i weren't even born because my heart is breaking from all this sadness.. to tell you the truth, i feel helpless and i wish i was not even alive... 💔 I received a phone call for the mum with five puppies.. someone hit her somewhere in the village and probably broke her spine because she is unable to stand. She is screaming in pain and she can only move her head. I do not know what happened but we are rushing her to the vet.... The cries of her babies that were waiting for their mom to return got to me sooo much... What can i do.. i dont even know anymore... I feel sooo badly inside.. tears keep rolling down my face... And i am begging you again and again to help me.. i can't deal with anymore dogs because a lot of sponsors of the dogs i already have backed out and i am depressed due to the debts i keep struggling with and now this... Please, all of you... Please help.. i cant do anything alone.... Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for injured mom with 5 puppies..."

HOW DOES SHE FIGHT THE DEPRESSION... ONLY WITH OUR HELP!  - WITH YOUR DONATION.. 

Am I the only one who sees her depression, it is statements like this that forewarns... please streach your money and help her ....YOU CAN NOT LEAVE IT TO THE NEXT PERSON.. 

I'M SCARED WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HER
RESCUES ARE TURNED OUT... SHE WILL NOT TAKE IT WELL!  PLEASE HELP!

 Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com



WE ONLY TALKED ABOUT DOGS HERE, SHE HAS CATS THAT NEED HELP TOO!!

NELDA...P

No comments:

Post a Comment