Friday, May 10, 2019

EDINA-PASIC-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP




Anyone able to match the funds for my babies? 🙏🙏🙏🙏

For the April debt for my dogs without sponsors we need 1390e... 😓

I came to the idea that more people would help if I was able to find someone who could match the costs for April...

I don't know if this is possible but I need to try.. Maybe no one will help with this and maybe there will be a miracle and I will raise the money for April fast so that I can start raising for the costs for the month of May....

PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com                 just mark for APRIL DEBT...




SHE REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP.....OR THEY WILL BE KICKED OUT OF PENSIONS 
AND THE DOG CATCHERS WILL GET THEM....




 I AM  HUNGRY
PLEASE FEED ME! 
PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com
just mark for 
APRIL DEBT...or FOOD!






THANKS FOR HELPING HER
NELDA  P

No comments:

Post a Comment