Tuesday, July 2, 2019

CATS-ASK--WHY-DON'T-U-LOVE-ME


CATS---WHY-DON'T-U-LOVE-ME

 Edina Pasic is feeling angry.
7 hrs

This is the life of cats and kittens on the streets of my city... ๐Ÿ’” Nobody cares in Bosnia... ๐Ÿ˜ก And this is the reason i have more than 40 rescued cats... Situations like these are the reason i am in debt over 2000 euros for my cats (vet expenses included)... 
 (SHE NEEDS HELP PAYING THIS>>>PLEASE!)
In all honesty, i must tell you that i am nothing less than pissed off and i am crying because of both anger and sadness. 

I do not feel good at all.. did this kitten deserve to go trough the slow agony of dying in the middle of nowhere while the temperature outside is up to 39 degrees centigrade... 

I hate this.. i hate it all.. this is why i have sooo many cats... Because not a lot of people care about cats.. not a lot of people offer to help them.. i just want to die... 

This baby has a mom and two siblings that ran away when i came close... Dont even ask if i saved them.. no, i did not, they escaped and plus i have a lot of debt already.. two months of debt for pensions.. 

and i can not find sponsors for them.. 

i hate my country and pretty much everything today.. 

my heart is breaking into million pieces... 
We are on our way to the vet....

Paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com
pleasee help ......



The little kitten was helped with the IV and the urgent vet care he received... He was dehydrated
his life is still in danger we don't know if he'll make it and I don't know what to say anymore...
He also suffered a sunstroke or he was poisoned :( We don't know...
I hope I am not late and that he will be okay.. 
#############

I am so sad and the little energy I have left is drained by the injured animals... 
Sadly there aren't a lot of people here who help cats.... Many of them just take photos and call me and say that there is an animal injured at a certain location and that's it ..

 ๐Ÿ’” How can I possibly home and rescue them akk... I don't know what to say... Thank you all for helping me and all my animals... 

To all of you who are from different countries.... Sadly no one here helps none of the people who called to tell me that there is an injured animal ever called later to check up on them..... 

I hate the winter and the summer just because of animals :( He got a name Mr Pumpkin.. ♥️ 

I don't know how much he will need for his vet costs so please help him :

( PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for Mr Pumpkin)

I WONDER IF THIS SITE WILL HELP?

 CatTime.COM
In addition to providing dog and cat owners all the information they need to live happily and healthily with their pets, we also attend and cover pet charity events, 

shine a spotlight on notable non-profit organizations that help dogs and cats, and maintain a strong community of people who want to save animals on our Save a Dog and Save a Cat Facebook pages.

PLEASE HELP EDINA SHE STILL HAS NOT PAID MAY'S FEES FOR THE 40 CATS SHE HAS RESCUED. 
thank you
nelda..p

No comments:

Post a Comment