Thursday, November 21, 2019

Edina's-cats-need-U


Jo's personal emergency fundraiser for Edina, to keep the cats safe

SEPTEMBER debt for my 53 cats 2915 euros...


A VIDEO GO WATCH PLEASE! 




Edina is in a terrible situation she is running out of time she needs to raise much needed funds of 2914 and that is just for September , they are at risk of being thrown onto the streets as pension need to be paid.

2914  EUROS ARE NEEDED TODAY, WHY, BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN BEHIND IN PAYING THE CATS BILLS AND THEY COULD BE THROWN OUT ANY DAY NOW  - - - THE PEOPLE WANT THIER MONEY...

 

Jo's personal emergency fundraiser for Edina, to keep the cats safe EDINA PASIC OWES 2, 914 EUROS FOR SEPTEMBER CATS.    Will you help her??

2,914 EUROS ARE NEEDED TO PAY CAT BILLS

 





A VIDEO GO WATCH PLEASE!



These all cats/kittens needs a homes too.. but sadly is VERY HARD to find homes for cats 😓 Please help me to pay their huge debts 🙏🙏🙏 until some miracle happen and they find homes...




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




EDINA  PASIC HAS LOST HER HEART TO ALL THE STRAY ANIMALS SHE CAN SAVE!!  BUT SHE NEEDS US TO HELP HER! SHE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY SHE SUPPORTS THE ANIMALS SHE RESCUES ... ON THE MONEY WE GIVE HER!!

PLEASE OH DEAR PLEASE GIVE SOMETHING\

PAY PAL: 
PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for debts or if you are from UK you can also donate on UK paypal without fees is: edinauk2019@gmail.com also mark for debts...

For once I would love to go to bed without having to think about all the debt I have for my animals... I know that'll never happen.. But I wish it would.. I'll never pay off all the debt I have in pensions and with the vets....💔 I can't believe that it is this hard to raise money for the accomodation and food debt for my rescue animals who have been in pension for years... 😥 It's not their fault that no one wants to adopt them and that they are afraid of people... Sadly many of those who promised to help them when they were supposed to be rescued especially from Praca are now just gone... Apart from my rescues I have many of those who lost their sponsors.... They no longer even ask how are they... I would be happiest if all my animals would get homes and didn't need sponsors for lomg time.. I am trying my best and I am asking all the people who can help with homes, but it takes time there are so many animals and it's not up to me I would love if my rescue animals stayed in pension 2 to 3 months just until they're vaccinated, neutered/spayed and then travel to homes/fosters... But some are in pension for years.... But i know their lucky day will come.. just take a lot of time please don't leave them only to me, and don't leave me with all these problems with pension owners as pension owners are losing their patience and I am afraid of the worst thing that can happen and that is that they will be thrown out after everything.... I tried everything but my posts simply aren't being shared and there is no help... I can't raise money for the dogs that I raise for every month and I have no idea how to raise for those who lost their sponsors.... 3781e is missing for October pension debt for my 45 dogs without sponsors as from some my dogs sadly their sponsor died few days ago... It's just a very bad situation that I am in and I am simply losing my mind.... 😢 i miss my good friend and i am so worried for all my animals... plus I have SEPTEMBER debt for my 53 cats 2915 euros... I really don't know how to find solution for all this... Its huge amount of money 😥 and local people from my town don't stop to send me photos of animals who need help and I can't help anymore 😥 Can anyone please help me with this No amount is too small  PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com 
just mark for debts 

Or if you are from UK you can also donate on UK paypal without fees is: edinauk2019@gmail.com also mark for debts...

 NELDA...P PLEASE HELP HER!!

1 comment:

  1. DEAR GOD, TOUCH A HEART PLEASE SO THE FULL AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED WILL BE SENT...PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete