Saturday, January 4, 2020

STILL-NEEDS-HELP!







COPY PASTED FROM DALIDA'S POST

Dalida Kozlic‎
to
 Dalida Kozlic - animal rights activist and rescuer

PAYPAL:  dalida.animals215@gmail.com 
·

This post is about YOU and me and OUR team work :) <3
I am a rescuer. I save animals and I take care of them, but
this isn't just my achievement.

It is YOUR achievement too. You have been helping me to
provide the best food, the best vet, the best medications and
the best care for them as well as for my other rescues.


This amazing achievement is YOUR result too.
THANK YOU!!

Thank you for everything you do to help my rescues as well
as all other animals. Thank you because you make miracles
possible

I AGREE WITH DALIDA... THANK YOU...nelda...p

PLEASE HELP:   dalida.animals215@gmail.com  PAY-PAL ACCOUNT!








THANK YOU EVERYONE YOUR KINDNESS IS WONDERFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment