Saturday, February 22, 2020

my-rescued-paws


MY RESCUED PAWS

Sometimes there are just no words... I cried when I got this book about some of my rescue paws from the beginning and I am crying now and I always will... ♥️ Some emotions got over me 😊 I wish I could see all the animals I rescued and found homes for... There was so much struggle, and tears from the day they were rescued... Thanks to many of you all over the world I have managed to rescue and find homes for a lot of animals but believe me I am so sad even though I know they are happy every time one of them leaves a piece of my heart leaves with them.... I love them all more than anything and thank you Mandy for this book about some of my dear paws! I love you so much and thank you all who help me with this ongoing fight...♥️🐾♥️

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EDINA PASIC WORKS SO HARD SAVING BOTH DOGS AND CATS. THERE IS A PROBLEM... PEOPLE WILL HELP SAVE DOGS ..BUT TURN THEIR HEADS AWAY WHEN HELPING CATS. THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR EDINA. SHE HAS 59 YES FIFTHTY-NINE   CATS.  THEY COST HER OVER 2000 EUROS PER MONTH.. AND VERY FEW PEOPLE HELP!!
 









 YOU MAY THINK A CAT HUNTS SO WILL SURVIVE BUT THEY ARE DOMESTICATED! THEY DEPEND ON PEOPLE ... NOT HUNTING SKILLS!





 
PLEASE HELP A CAT...
 

donate here: PayPal: edinauk2019@gmail.com SAY FOR CATS BILLS
 
THANK YOU
NELDA...PERCIVAL



No comments:

Post a Comment