Saturday, February 8, 2020

Usko'sNest





My Dearest Friends, 

Usko's Nest is celebrating the 2nd anniversary in February but we are facing the most dreadful situation ever.

 NO MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS

NO MONEY TO BUY FOOD OR STRAW

AND MORE SNOW IS COMING 

  AND MORE SNOW IS COMING
BOSINA AND HERZEGOVINA ARE IN THE CENTER OF THE MOUNTAINS
 

First of all I apologize for overwhelming you since I know that you all help as much as you can and without your help we wouldn't be able to take care of rescued animals but I have an obligation and a responsibility to my animals to ask for help. 


The situation has been critical since middle of January and it is getting worse and worse. I am struggling to buy food every day and to pay the most important bills but the worst thing is that due to complete lack of funds, I can't continue buying enough food and cold weather is coming again. 

I get up every morning in terrible fear if I will be able to buy food, medications and straw.

I understand that this time of the years is always bad and critical for everyone but this is the worst period in years.


Thanks to your help I have saved so many animals from abuse and suffering and I must protect then from new dangers.

The problem is that time is passing quickly and fundraising hasn't been this slow in months.
New PayPal is dalida.animals215@gmail.com (it is important to use an option send someone you trust- family and friends)

Once again I am sorry for overwhelming you and thank you for understanding.

Love and hugs 

 

STRAW IS NEEDED HERE

 

I COPY PASTED THIS MESSAGE FROM A REGULAR FACEBOOK POST ...NELDA...P

2000

350

400

350

500

_____EQUALS

3600.00 EUROS  

DALIDA DESPERATLY NEEDS HELP PAYING THESE BILLS PLEASE EVEN IF ONLY JUST A COUPLE OF EUROS...DONATE NOW

 
New PayPal is dalida.animals215@gmail.com

 

NELDA...P

No comments:

Post a Comment