Monday, April 6, 2020

EDINA-PASIC-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP

 

EDINA-PASIC-NEEDS-YOUR-HELP



359e is still missing for food debt for stray dogs and cats... 

Do I maybe have 35 friends who can donate 10e SO this debt CAN be payed 💔 

Paypal is: edinauk2019@gmail.com just mark for food and Thanks 💔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THEN THERE IS THIS DEBT... 
for March for my cats and April for my dogs..

Thank you all of you who were with me in these very hard days for me... 

My mom is back at home but she is very weak..she needs my help to go to the toilet...she can't move alone as she has few more health problems not just this what happened with her appendix.... 
An appendectomy is the surgical removal of the appendix. It's a common emergency surgery that's performed to treat appendicitis, an inflammatory condition of the appendix. The appendix is a small, tube-shaped pouch attached to your large intestine. It's located in the lower right side of your abdomen.

surgery:


i must cook for her special diet food and I'm bad at cooking... 
 15 Medical Conditions That Make It Tough to Eat

https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/medical-conditions-nutrition#1


she still has a lot pain .. she needs me now more than ever... I will try to be online as much as I can... as my 49 dogs and 59 cats who are without sponsors need me... 💔 


If anyone is willing to do some Fundraizer for my dogs or cats please let me know... 

All european currency coins and bills ... | Stock image | Colourbox

February debt for my 59 cats and March debt for my 49 dogs is payed now... but I must start raising for the costs for March for my cats and April for my dogs... any advice or help about this please send me pm... 

I also have a huge vet bill and food bill for strays... Thank you all so much on everything...I know the situation is difficult all around the world because of covid-19 but please do help my rescued animals if you can... Thank you....

Paypal for any help is: edinauk2019@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Please help her!!
Nelda...p

No comments:

Post a Comment