Monday, April 13, 2020

impossible-without-help


 


It's impossible to raise the money for the animals that have been rescued...💔 WITHOUT YOUR HELP! I CAN NOT DO IT... NOT ALONE --- PLEASE OH  GOD, PLEASE HELP ME! AMEN!!






But I am just scared that many of my animals will lose their spots in pensions and go back to the streets and then I'll go completely insane... 💔 




 It's my own fault... I have rescued too many on my own... 💔 and people in Sarajevo ( Bosnia ) don't stop to call me for animals who need her... inured ones 😢


 

Debt for April costs for my 49 dogs = 3198e -  FOOD ADDED IN....
Debt for March costs for my 60 cats = 3300e
Vet debt = 1655e

IF ANYONE CAN HELP PAYPAL IS: edinauk2019@gmail.com

I am really out of my mind

Debt for April costs for my 49 dogs = 3198e
Debt for March costs for my 60 cats = 3300e
Vet debt = 1655e
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
april  total  49 dogs  =  3198
march  total 60 cats = 3300
vet bill                    = 1655
______________________________
total need to pay all her bills = 8153
 
2x4077=  8153

 
IF ANYONE CAN HELP PAYPAL IS: edinauk2019@gmail.com

If everyone would give just 2 euros -  4077 people would be needed BUT 2E IS BETTER THEN NOTHING, PLEASE HELP HER!!


NELDA...P
I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT THESE ANIMALS
PLEASE HELP EDINA PASIC - SHE REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP!







4 comments:

  1. I WISH I WAS RICH I'D PAY ALL THREE RESCUES RESCUING FEES....PLEASE HELP HER!!
    NELDA...P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelda. Keep helping Dalida Kozlic
    Her dogs are crying day and night and ONLY GOD HEARS THEM.....SHE ABANDONED ALL OF THEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO DALIDA HAS NOT ABANDED THE RESCUED ANIMALS, SHE HAS...SHE RAISES THR MONEY AND PAYS THE BILLS RESCUING HAS CREATED.. PLEASE HELP HER...NELDA...P

    ReplyDelete
  4. why are you so hateful telling lies about Dalida ! I am in daily correspondence with her...I hate liers and you are a lier!

    ReplyDelete