Sunday, April 5, 2020

I-am-panicking








this was copy pasted from: Dalida Kozlic's post
DONATE HERE:
PayPal:   animals.dalida215@gmail.com
NEW ADDRESS


💙🖤Please read💙🖤


My dear friends, I would like to express my gratitude not only for your help but also for
understanding me in this awfully difficult situation as well as always. 


I am panicking a lot these days but unfortunately with good reasons. 
Pressure to provide everything my animals need is enormous in this unimaginable circumstances that we are facing all together. 

 info on the virus could be something you did not know... go read:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public

Uncertainty is affecting me so much because I am not sure how long we will be able to
get everything that animals need due to circumstances that aren't normal at all. 


Also, PayPal problem that I have been dealing with has caused so much additional stress. 
NEW ADDRESS  PayPal:   animals.dalida215@gmail.com



Restrictions that we are facing here also are affecting rescues and the shelter and that is why
I am panicking so much. 


Every day is a struggle but a new kind of struggle that we haven't had so far. Our lives have turned upside down. I am doing my best not to over whelme you much but your help saves my animals and I don't have choice but to present things no matter how critical they are.


DONATE HERE: Dalida Kozlic -donate here:  PayPal:   animals.dalida215@gmail.com
NEW ADDRESS

I am thinking of you all, thank you and please stay safe 💙🖤
— feeling grateful.

Dalida


nelda...p


No comments:

Post a Comment