Saturday, March 28, 2020

HELP-ME-PLEASE

HELP-ME-PLEASE

BY  Nancy Essam

 fundraiser for my up to 100 stray animals from cats and dogs which i feed them everyday and treat all tires cases try to provide them with safety  especially in these circumstances the world is going through several numbers of  people here in Egypt dumped their animals in the streets thinking animals are causing coronavirus pets food become a little in pet shops due to not importing pets food from abroad.

i want to buy more food for my stray animals so i store it, I am sure in few days i will not find dry or wet food for them
plus 8 rescued cats from streets at my home need food also please open your hearts for them my animals urgent need your help any donation or even share my post will help me 🙏🙏 please help as MUCH AS possible as you can
❤❤
this food IS only for about 2 weeks
i bought about 180 kg chicken for cats and dogs and provide it in the lunch meal and 4 big bags 20 kg for the one bag of dry food for cats and the same to dogs with some of pets wet food and provide it in the breakfast meals and,, put dry food also after lunch till the next day
this food costs me much money beside tired/sick animals cases which need to go to vet.

please open your hearts to them any donation EVEN  if very little, it will help my poor animals. 

I can't make all that by myself your help is very important And means lot to them to feed about 100 stray animals everyday is not easy but i do that because no one in my area help or feed them
people only hurts them because its the culture of our country
people also make with me many problems because i take care of them


 

but i don't stop what i do with them ever
plus 8 rescued cats at my home which need food and care. 

Also I spend all my day in the kitchen to make their food and with them to feed them
also any tired/SICK  case I meet take it direct to the vet all of them are my babies not just animals
please help them by donate or share if you can
the link of my fundrazr


https://fundrazr.com/91deu3?ref=ab_18P9d5https://fundrazr.com/91deu3?ref=ab_18P9d5

 PayPal direct also available: sd.williams@live.co.uk
Thank you  in advance my dear friends ❤❤

COPY PASTED...

nelda...p

 


No comments:

Post a Comment