Saturday, March 28, 2020

DogsDependOnUs









DOGS DEPEND ON US

PLEASE READ AND HELP!

 COPY PASTED FROM A MESSAGE FROM DALIDA

 I am upset, really upset because this corona virus crisis is causing so many troubles for all of us and we must do everything to keep our rescues safe and healthy. 

 Dalida Kozlic -donate here: 
PayPal: dalida.animals215@gmail.com

 

 

First of all I must buy all possible supplies from my supplier since he doesn't know when the new delivery will arrive due to border problems. BUT SHE NEEDS MONEY

 

 

Also, I must HAVE as many as it is possible medications, vitamins and other essentials for dogs. It is serious because I can't keep going around to buy things every day. It is a nightmare here. 

 

(PLUS THE MORE OFTEN SHE IS OUT - THE MORE EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS SHE IS...)

My parents are exhausted since they are on their own. My country isn't normal and things aren't handled normally here. 

 

We are facing so many restrictions. Imagine that we have only
few hours to prepare everything for the shelter. 

 (their government does not care for their people - they will enforce the laws they come up with..no matter who dies!  At least the USA will not deliberately kill off people. So please if you read this request in USA a dollar or two will help.)

I am aware how difficult things are for all of you but please let's organise to get all possible help we can because -----

(THE DOGS WILL DIE WITHOUT FOOD AND CARE..PLEASE)

please - 130 dogs depend on me 💙🖤

(130 DOGS DEPEND ON US TO SEND HER MONEY...PLEASE PRAY FOR HER  - ASK GOD TO HELP THE RESCUES AROUND THE WORLD...AND SPECIFICALLY  DALIDA AND HER FAMILY...PLEASE HELP.....)

  Dalida Kozlic -donate here: 

PayPal: dalida.animals215@gmail.com

 

nelda...p

No comments:

Post a Comment