Saturday, March 28, 2020

EDINA-PASIC-NEEDS-YOU



 EDINA-PASIC-NEEDS-YOU-TO-HELP-HER

 
 
Edina Pasic is feeling terrible.
(LIKE EDINA  PASIC AND DALIDA KOZLIC AND MISKA OKSANEN, I AM ALSO SCARED OUT OF MY WITS.. WHERE WILL THEY GET THE MONEY THEY ALL THREE NEED? PLEASE HELP...)
4123euros is missing now! 


PAYPAL IS: edinauk2019@gmail.com just mark for DEBTS.



I am in a huge mess right now 😔 I owe a total of 7031e for the February debt for 59 of my cats ( 3255e) and March costs for 48 of my dogs without sponsors... ( 3776e) 

3255 + 3776 = 7031 EUROS


I don't know what to write anymore or how to get people to help... 
I am afraid that my animals will end up on the streets...💔  (THEY WILL GET KICKED OUT IF BILLS ARE NOT PAID...)

 I don't believe in anything anymore but I pray that I am strong enough like many others who call themselves "rescuers" and turn my head away and not answer when I'm called for help..

But this will just kill me since I can't do that, I can't say no anD turn my head away, turn my back to animals.... I can't and I know I shouldn't rescue more animals... as I am in huge debts



The all world is in chaos with bloody corona... I feel so sick of worries and I feel so helpless...if anyone can help 

PAYPAL IS: edinauk2019@gmail.com just mark FOR DEBTS 💔

plus I have 1800e vet bills in the clinic... I don't seeight from this situation anymore... I just rescued too many animals alone)





DEAR GOD, PLEASE TOUCH HEARTS AND HAVE THEM SEND SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY SO THESE BILLS CAN BE PAID.. i ASK THIS IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST.... AMEN                             PLEASE PRAY THIS WITH ME...


PAYPAL IS:          edinauk2019@gmail.com 
just mark FOR DEBTS 

PLEASE HELP  THESE RESCUES...NELDA...P


No comments:

Post a Comment