Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Animals-need



Usko's Nest
A DOG SHELTER

Dalida Kozlic is feeling overwhelmed.
My dearest friends, first of all I apologise for overwhelming you since I know that you all help as much as you can and without your help I wouldn't be able to take care of my rescues.
Unfortunately the situation is totally out of control because donations have almost stopped mostly because of coronavirus situation and most of rescuers are facing the same nightmare crisis.
However I have 140 animals to feed every day and I am responsible and obliged to take care of them so I must ask for all possible help.
Food, vet care and the shelter costs can't wait and I am facing the situation that I don't know how to run the shelter. I have presented all details in my group but I can only rely on my true friends and supporters.
All of my animals have been saved from abuse and other terrible ordeals and they need us to protect them and keep them safe.
I am aware that I am panicking a lot but I don't know what to do because this is a nightmare and I urgently need to stabilse things especially with food and medications.



I understand that this period is bad and critical for everyone but my rescues can't survive without help.
Once again I am sorry for overwhelming you and thank you for understanding.
Love and hugs ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค https://www.facebook.com/groups/dalida.activist.rescuer/?ref=share

We saved a mum with one day old babies today
Never ending story ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค yes, the situation is really difficult but this is a real emergency and typically sad Bosnian story. This beautiful girl had been left in the forest near the village in Breza, and she gave a birth in that forest today. One of my friends who had a weekend cottage there, asked me for help and I promised to help. 




First of all, that forest is highly risky place for a dog because of hunters ๐Ÿ˜” since I didn't have a kennel prepared for a mum with babies, we managed to move mum and babies to my friend's small cottage there. Don't worry, she is safe there but I need your help to help them. I am going to take care of this mum and her babies. I must buy some quality food for the mum because she is exhausted. Also, I need to provide a vet care for her and buy some blankets and everything. Babies are just one day old. When babies get older, we will have to prepare a kennel for them but it is urgent to prepare a nice and warm place for them now ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค
 
PayPal animals.dalida215@gmail.com
Please use an option send to family and friends

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


DALIDA WROTE: 

Dalida Kozlic is feeling overwhelmed.
My dearest friends, first of all I apologise for overwhelming you since I know that you all help as much as you can and without your help I wouldn't be able to take care of my rescues.
Unfortunately the situation is totally out of control because donations have almost stopped mostly because of corona virus situation and most of rescuers are facing the same nightmare crisis.
However I have 140 animals to feed every day and I am responsible and obliged to take care of them so 

 I .. MUST ASK. YOU... WILL YOU PLEASE HELP! 

 ONLY 2 EUROS FROM EACH PERSON CAN REALLY HELP DALIDA!!

IF EVERY READER WOULD SEND EVEN JUST 2 EUROS, DALIDA COULD STOP WORRYING, BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS....BUT IF EVEN JUST ONE PERSON SAID NO 
I WILL NOT GIVE, THEN OTHERS WOULD FOLLOW SUIT... AND THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS...PLEASE HELP





 VVV
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ENTIRE BLOG, AND PLEASE HELP!!

nelda...p

No comments:

Post a Comment