Sunday, June 7, 2020

FOR-YOU---YES-DEAR-YOU


  They probably do not feel themselves addressed when a request for donations comes along.

DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY? 

I'M SORRY BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO YOU!

I WROTE THIS AND  THOUGH I DO NOT WANT YOU ANGRY WITH ME... I AGREE WITH WHAT Corien Schilte  SAYS... EVEN IN MY OWN GROUP PEOPLE JOIN TO HEAR WHATS HAPPENING TO THE ANIMALS,  NOT REALLY TO HELP.

BUT YOU CAN CHANGE THIS START DOING SOMETHING TO HELP..... nelda...p


 Rescue isn't a verb, it is a promise 💙🖤

We need to organise few things because I must stabilise things urgent 🙏💙🖤
we need to find more supporters and increase fundraising
we need to organise few teams to help with adoptions. My dear Laila Malm is already organising one team
we need to make a list of organisations that can help with funds and vet supplies

TAKE ACTION TODAY YOU --  YES YOU ARE NEEDED!



SAVE A LIFE --- TAKE ACTION... NOW, TODAY!!

In my experience, a lot of people that are in a rescue group on Facebook just have no real interest, they were added or invited and they probably do not feel themselves addressed when a request for donations comes along.

I bet if you check what was the last time they actually 'did' anything in the group on FB, like 'like', react to a post or even posted themselves, a lot of them have not 'done' anything in months or even years.


I have checked this for another group I became an admin of and it turned out that almost half of the 700 members had not shown any kind of activity (and in my opinion: any kind of interest) in over 6 months.

Even when I addressed each one by PM, and after a month tagged the ones that still had not responded, there were still a few hundred that just did not seem to care. Some of them even left by themselves.

The force of Facebook is also its weakness: the anonimity and lack of interpersonal contact. It works great if you want to reach large numbers of people and gain many followers, but keeping the contact 'fresh' and interesting (and productive) for all involved does not happen automatically.

Dalida, let me know if you need any help from me, apart from my semi-regular donations or support via Harmony Fund and Stichting Dierennood.

No comments:

Post a Comment