Saturday, June 15, 2019

HELP-I-HAVE-WORMS-FLEAS-AND-TICKS






 HELP-I-HAVE-WORMS-FLEAS-AND-TICKS

 Sadly I'm not able to be online, my son had an little accident today and we need to stay in the hospital... I don't know what I'm doing right now but I wanted to share why I'm not online.... Thank you all for your understanding.... I'm just out of my mind now... 





Fundrazr link for this will be made soon but if anyone wants to donate before my Heike maKes THE Fundrazr PAGE -  DONATE AT PayPal:  andjeosarajevo@gmail.com 

LEAVE A NOTE WHAT YOUR DONATION IS FOR!!


Edina Pasic
11 hrs ·



*** URGENT *** My dear friends I have a big problem, and it concerns the health of my adult rescue dogs and cats.... I need to raise money somehow to have them all dewormed.... But the biggest issue is when I give them Caniverm I get messages from pension owners and some fosters or owners who adopt my animals that they still have parasites in their stool, meaning that Caniverm what costs 1e one pill isn't that good... :( The vet stations in Sarajevo now have Milprazon pills that are used for parasites for dogs and cats and I would be thrilled if I could give this to my animals as they are very good...To give it to all of my animals I need 710e, one is 4.5e and most of my dogs weight over 25 kilos and for one cat is price 2e.... I would of course post the invoice and the photos of all my animals receiving Milprazon... ❤🐾♥️ Also, a big concern is that the tick season has started... Sadly there is no chance that I can get money per animal for Frontline combo.... as one is around 8-9e for one dog or cat... But if anyone can help me purchase 10 Frontline sprays that would be amazing... I would be at peace because this is very important for my animals.... One bottle of Frontline spray is 35e... We would need a total of 350e for all of them.... Please help me out with this if you are able. Thank you all so very much! 
PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for Milprazone and Frontline..

and THANK YOU!...






I NEED 10 Frontline sprays - PLEASE!!!



EDINA PASIC REALLY NEEDS OUR HELP... please PLEASE HELP HER!
950 euros are still to raise... and I must start to raise for May debt plus June for my cats plus for transport for some dogs who are going to the rescue group this month.... and pension debt for these dogs is not even raised... 😓
My problem is when I see's animal in need..I can't turn my eyes away... that is why I have so many animals and so many debts I must help them...When some one ask me to take some dog/cat to safe...I can't say no... and sadly because of less support I must
People say...they help... but sadly many of them after first month in pension lose all interested Would be so great if you could help bit here, thank you so much... PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for pension debt and THANK YOU...

please help her!!
THANK YOU.. nelda..p

No comments:

Post a Comment