Thursday, June 13, 2019

Usko's-Nest-needs-your-help



Usko's-Nest-needs-your-help


Dalida Kozlic needs 3000 euros a month to pay all the bills this pension generates. 140 dogs was the last count I read. But just like your home there are maintenance bills, lights, food, water, get rid of garbage and dog poo.. Then any repairs that are needed. like the WALL needed to redirect the creeks flow in a different direction from the property fences....
But Dalida can not do this.....WHY...Because she needs your donations.. DONATIONS THAT ARE NOT BEING GIVEN AS FAITHFUL AS IS NEEDED. -MONTHLY!
CAN YOU PLEDGE SO MUCH  A MONTH? YOUR GIFT DOES NOT NEED TO BE HUGE..  IT JUST NEEDS TO BE FAITHFUL...
##################
 I COPY PASTED THIS:
 Dalida Kozlic
My dear friends, I am really getting more and more worried for rescues and the shelter. Rescues can't get needed care if bills aren't paid. 
Also, it is almost half of the month and the annuity for propety hasn't been paid for three month in a row. 

We have achieved so much so please help my rescues and the shelter 🥺🥺 

I am sorry for so much writing but I am responsible for my rescues so I must ask for all possible help 🐶😘💗

#######################

ME AGAIN...

 PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW  AND GIVE SOMETHING...
EVEN IF ONLY ONE OR TWO EURO, EVERY PENNY IS NEEDED!  

 HELP  Dalida Kozlic, BY GIVING
donate here: PayPal: goranjuric@hotmail.com

LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR MONTHLY BILLS... PLEASE!!


PLEASE..IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT SHARE THIS POST THERE TOO...PLEASE!!..I DO.

ASK YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment