Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Need-June-pension-fees

 Need-June-Pension-Fees 

Edina Pasic shared a post to the group: Animal Welfare Advocates for Bosnia.

SHE IS DESPERATE. THE PLACES THE DOGS STAY ARE CALLED PENSIONS (IN USA THEY ARE PRIVATE SHELTERS) IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA SHELTERS ARE GOVERNMENT RUN...AND CORRUPT.

WE LOVE EDINA PASIC, BECAUSE SHE CAN NOT SAY NO TO AN ANIMAL IN NEED. BUT THIS IS CAUSING A BIG PROBLEM, A REALLY BIG PROBLEM... THE PENSIONS ARE PRIVATELY OWNED, AND COSTS MONEY TO LET AN ANIMAL STAY THERE...

THE BIG PROBLEM IS THE LACK OF MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS. AND THE OWNERS ARE VERY UPSET... PAY-UP OR WE KICK YOUR ANIMALS TO THE STREETS... (THE DOG CATCHERS WILL GET THEM.)


(message from Edina)

2120e is needed for June pension costs for our dear four-legged friends that were rescued from the dog catchers, Praca, streets, bad owners etc... 

None of these dogs would be able to survive on the streets cause they have been in pension for too long and they are used to getting food and water regularly...

  Month after month it gets more difficult to raise money for pension but sadly I have no other option after I rescue an animal I have to get them to pension so that they can be safe until they're adopted... 

Some of the dogs are lucky enough and they find homes soon and some wait for years... But I still believe that everyone of them will find a home one day... 

Until then I am begging you to help me keep them safe until we find a home for them.... 

It's a bad situation and I am worried and a lot of sponsors that helprd me, just gave up because the poor dogs are not lucky enough to get adopted soon... I only have a few people who help me find homes for them and I am very thankful to them for that... But I urgently need more contacts in order to find homes for my dogs... But now it just seems like an impossible thing to do... 

Please help them stay safe this month... I pay all the pension fees directly to pension owners bank accounts and if anyone wishes to see the the bank slips they can contact me in pm... 

I can't publicly post that due to personal info such as account numbers cause there are a lot of bad people who would missus that... 

Please, please help them stay safe.... 

Thank you.... PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com           just mark for June pension fees...

JUST SOME OF THE DOGS SHE HAS RESCUED!

(END OF COPIED MESSAGE / NEXT FROM ME - NELDA..P)

WHY THIS SPRING HAS BEEN SO HARD TO GET DONATIONS... I HAVE NO IDEA... BUT ALL THREE OF THE RESCUES I TRY TO HELP ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM... AND SO IS EVERY OTHER RESCUE IN BOSINA AND HERZEGOVINA.


EDINA PASIC NEEDS 2120 euros TO PAY PENSIONS AND SOME VET FEES...

please-PLEASE-PLEASE DON'T LET EDINA HANG HERSELF OUT FROM WORRYING.

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW  AND GIVE SOMETHING... EVEN IF ONLY ONE OR TWO EURO, EVERY PENNY IS NEEDED!  PLEASE..IF YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT SHARE THERE TOO...PLEASE!!..I DO.

THANK YOU - nelda...p

No comments:

Post a Comment