Saturday, June 8, 2019

IS-THE-SCHOOL-TO-BLAME?



IS-THE-SCHOOL-TO-BLAME?

Resica Elementary School is an above average, public school located in East Stroudsburg, PA. It has 532 students in grades K-5

This is one of the students.

 WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR CHILD CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL LOOKING LIKE THIS..

 personally, I'D be out to kick some butt. The following is a post from his brother.

" My little brother attends Resica Elementary and has Down syndrome. 

He fell head first off of his school bus. My mom is asking the school, the bus driver and school aid what happened and they said he just fell, they don’t know exactly what happened.  She asked to see the video and they REFUSED to show her the video he has two fractures in his face.  His eye is swollen shut with leakage and we still don’t know the severity of his eye injuries. 

I need everybody I know to share this for me please because the school is trying to cover it up.


please SHARE -  HE DOES NOT SPEAK.  HE CANT TELL US ANYTHING."

 

You need to contact, the police, mayor and school board. 

 

I SEACHED ON LINE FOR THE SCHOOL.

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND: 

Resica Elementary School is an above average, public school located in East Stroudsburg, PA. It has 532 students in grades K-5

 

WHEN YOU SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL, YOU DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO BE INJURED WHILE AT SCHOOL. WHEN YOU ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW YOUR CHILD WAS INJURED, YOU EXPECT ANSWERS...

I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY CAN REFUSE TO LET THE PARENT SEE A VIEDO OF WHAT HAPPENED.


PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AS MIS - TREATMENT OF THE CHILD, AND THE PARENT BY NOT ANSWERING HER QUESTIONS ... MAKES YOU THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP SOMETHING..


I AM USING MY ANIMAL BLOG

TO SHARE  THIS.

The brother is

Angel Rivera 

HIS FACEBOOK PAGE IS  

https://www.facebook.com/marcus.banks.524596

please contact him to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment