Monday, October 21, 2019

big-NO-huge-BILLS





Edina Pasic
38 mins ·

I'm a bit late with this post because of a lot of personal stuff, but it's never too late ๐Ÿ˜Š


I want to thank from the bottom of my heart my Monika and her husband and all of you for helping me raise money after I posted about the matching funds for the enormous debt I have for all the animals I helped...


The total amount for pensions (foster care) transport costs and vet costs was 6439e...that was for the accommodation and food for dogs for the month of September and for the cats for the month of August.... Also for the transport costs for the dogs that I didn't get a chance to raise the money.

I didn't want them to lose their chances for foster care away from Bosnia and I didn't want them to spend another winter in pensions... Also included here are the unpaid vet bills...

Thanks to the matching funds post we managed to raise 1700e and
Monika and her husband gave the same amount and we had in total 3400e
for this enormous debt I have...
 6439
3400
  3039   
I STILL OWE THIS AMOUNT

if anyone can help with this 
HER paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for debts and THANK YOU ๐Ÿ’”


Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, sadly it's always the same people who help ๐Ÿ˜” I don't know why is it so hard to find new people to help and raise money for
rescue animals ๐Ÿ˜”



All this debt is making me depressed and I just have no will anymore... Still I hope that a
miracle will happen and I will manage to settle all this... (can we help edina - SHE IS IN A DESPERATE SITUTATION )



Sadly I can't even start raising money for the October debt for my dogs or the September debt for my cats when I have so much debt from previous months... And each day it gets worse... ๐Ÿ˜”




Somehow I need to raise 3039e to settle the debt for August and September for my animals... If anyone can help --  please do and me and my animals will be extremely grateful...



I am hoping for a miracle cause I need to start raising for October and the month is almost
over ๐Ÿ˜”....


if anyone can help with this paypal is: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just mark for debts

THANK YOU
๐Ÿ’”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LIVE IN THE USA BUT I LIVE ON A LIMITED AMOUNT OF MONEY...TO HELP IN THE PAST I BORROWED FROM TWO LOAN COMPANIES, BUT I MUST START PAYING THEM BACK NOW, SO THERE IS VERY LITTLE LEFT TO DONATE.

SO SHE REALLY NEEDS YOU TO STEP UP EVEN WITH ONLY 3-4 EUROS THAT CAN HELP HER IF EVERYONE WILL GIVE.... WILL YOU???? PLEASE!!

nelda...p

please so she can pay the bills donate something>>> please!!


No comments:

Post a Comment