Sunday, October 20, 2019

#PAY-4-LAND


 Please my dear, help us! 

we need to pay the LAND PAYMENT and THE FEE FOR BUILDING THE NEW KENNEL





I have managed to buy food for few days of Oct  

  
but... I am already late for two shelter property rates 500+500e which. I must pay one rate by Monday or Tuesday

I NEED 500 EUROS TO MAKE ONE PAYMENT

I must pay for MORE  food by Sunday.  ABOUT 250 EUROS

I must start building new kennel. The deadline for finishing it is the 30th Oct and workers will work at least 10 days.  ABOUT 500

THE days are passing so quickly.... and I'm sick right now!

PLEASE HELP ME... PLEASE!!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DALIDA DID NOT TELL ME THE AMOUNTS SHE NEEDS EXCEPT THE LAND PAYMENTS 500 E. THE OTHER AMOUNTS ARE GUESSES.

ITEM         AMOUNT IN EUROS
LAND                         500
FOOD                         250
BUILDING 
NEW KENNEL         500
_________________________________________
TOTAL                      750 EUROS 

If we do not help her she could end up loosing the pension she had built. We do not want this to happen...so we must give something but through western union.. not pay pal.

Dalida will need more food money in a week or two... please oh dear god please help her!! I ask in Jesus Christ name!

I have the data you should need to send dalida money via western union .. please pm me and I'll give it to you instead of having it open on internet.... she will need the MTCN number to receive the money. please send to her via pm not on open inter net.


nelda percival









No comments:

Post a Comment