Tuesday, September 24, 2019

A #NIGHTMARE


 NEED OF MONEY IS A NIGHTMARE
PLEASE HELP HER!




Dear friends, every day there is a struggle with food suppliers, with vets, with water, electricity, medications bills and with demands of the inspection, with unexpected things...

this period is nightmare for me. Running costs aren't paid and I must pay the rate which I have postoned due to IDs crisis.

On top of everything I must build new kennel.

The cost of food presents the biggest challenge each month as well as costs of vet, water, electricity and maintaing costs and these extra costs are creating a chaos for all of us but I must fulfill all requirements and obligations to keep dogs safe.

All dogs have been rescued from unspeakable danger, abuse and certain death.

However, despite perfect conditions and unconditional love and care for my rescues, every day is a new struggle for us. We all make a difference and good for them so let's keep them healthy, happy and safe.

Honestly, I do my best to give them love and care but without your help, I simply can't protect them in the right way.



There are so many things that must be done otherwise the shelter will be in danger and I can only share all this with people who really take care of animals and all of you are people who truly love and take care of my dogs 💙🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment