Tuesday, September 17, 2019

#desperate

I was contacted by Dalida Kozlic she is desperate, the government made her buy IDs for her 130 dogs.
SHE WRITES,
I must feed 130 dogs every day. What should I do if I can't buy food? This changing of IDs has caused me so much trouble in difficult enough period.
Vet bills, water bill, electricity bill, garbage bill and food bill all together 2500e.
The problem is that I must pay an advance for food and that taking IDs has made this mess. IMPOSSIBLE..... This has caused a shortage in funds for food.

SHE NEEDS 1000 EUROS TODAY...

Food costs 2000e per month. she pays 1000e in the 1st half and 1000e in the 2nd half of month
Dalida I can't buy food day by day. I must pay 1000e for the 2nd half of month.
The company delivering the food will only deliver if she buys the food this way.

Dalida wrote this: I feel bad enough for involving you in my pressure but I can only ask all of you
But this does not answer the problem, only money can help!

I had to pay IDs and I ran out of funds. I wait funds for 5 days and now I can't buy food.\

western union: https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/home.html
GO HERE TO FOLLOW STEPS TO SEND MONEY PLEASE!
WE NEED TO HELP HER... ANY AMOUNT WILL HELP... PLEASE GIVE SOMETHING!!!

NELDA...P

FROM DALIDA: So many people are just promising and promising and promising.
All of you in this group are amazing and true dog lovers. I feel uncomfortable to ask
but when I am in such situation I don't have choice.

I must ask because dogs depend on me. I don't know how I manage to keep everything in order.
Actually I know it is thanks to you. Inspection was amazed by my shelter. Every day there is a struggle with demands of state authorities regard documents with suppliers, vets, bills
THANK YOU!!

And bills are here. It is mess and I am out of options

I sound desperate because I am bloody desperste
You guys in this group understand and help but other people don't understand how difficult it is so
I must ask you here for help.
Every day is a new nightmare for me

ONLY WE CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ...
YES YOU AND ME
IF I DONATE IT COULD MAKE MY BANK ACCOUNT SHORT OF FUNDS..

BUT I'M GOING TO TRY ANY WAY..PLEASE HELP HER!!

I contacted westernUnion they said to go to the nearest store that has westernunion.. and send money from there.. you need Dalida's full name on her ID to give them...
 Dalida Kozlic Sehidska
bb
71370
city..
Breza
Bosnia and Herzegovina
WU is suitable for amounts more than 50e because fee is higher than for PayPal


NELDA....

WE MUST GET 1000 EUROS TO HER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!
..

westernunion.com
Send and transfer money to friends and family around the globe! Send money from the United States to more than 200 countries and territories…

No comments:

Post a Comment