Wednesday, September 11, 2019

#Edina-Pasic-needs-1400-euros- by-friday-13 sept.PLEASE



Edina-Pasic-needs-1400-euros- by-friday-
13 sept.2019.......PLEASE


July debt for my rescue cats is 1400e... 


It would be much more if three of my dear friends didn't step up and helped me... ( Thank you Karen Lippitt & Jane from Helping paws ♥️ Thank you dear Heather ♥️ and Thank you dear Jaqueline ♥️ for your help... 

but I STILL need to raise this 1400e by Friday I have no idea how I am already in month three for the debt of my poor cats who have been totally forgotten..

I truly have no ide how to raise this money by Friday cause my cats will lose their spots in pension.. They couldn't manage living on the streets as many of them have been in pension since they were kittens... 

They don't know how to find food and they don't know what cars are or bad people... 

Please help me somehow raise this July debt... 

And I need to urgently start raising money for August... 

Please help me, please... I need your help this is really urgent 😔😔😔 


PAYPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com just July mark for cats debt...





 ###############################################################################



  
SHE HAS NO WHERE TO TAKE THEM... OR SHE WOULD.. 

I HAVE NO MONEY TO GIVE HER... OR I WOULD.... I CAN NOT BORROW MONEY AGAIN .... 

ASK YOUR FAMILY TO HELP!! PLEASE!!

IF EDINA DOES NOT PAY THE 1400E BY FRIDAY.....THEY WILL KICK OUT HER CATS, and they will die because they now trust people!!


PLEASE OH PLEASE GIVE HER SOME MONEY SHE NEEDS US REALLY NEEDS US!!!

NELDA..P


WE WILL BOTH GO CRAZY...PLEASE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment