Tuesday, May 19, 2020

EDINA-PASIC-A-RESCURER



EDINA-PASIC-A-RESCURER



 My name is Edina Pasic and I have a registered non-profit
organization that helps abandoned and stray,
injured animals since 2013...and I have been helping and having animals since as long
as I can remember! Thank you all for sharing this post! 🐾
Please pm me for more infos and THANKS ♥️

 

Does anyone know of any organizations from EU countries that could help me find home for rescue dogs? I have so many rescues now and especially due to Corona virus people throwing dogs out 😔 Please let me know if you know any organizations that could help Bosnian dogs that will go through quarantine and traces in during 21 days....dogs can be adopted from Bosnia to England even during pandemia and I just needs these contacts... 💔 

Or any rescue groups that are willing to help! Sadly I have a lot scared dogs too rescued from kill shelters but I think i won't ever find a rescue for them :( A huge thank you to all those who share this post! 

 I am in a lot of debt due FOR so many rescued dogs and cats, but if I didn't save them they would be dead now... Thanks again for sharing! 

 Of course if I manage to find new contacts I'll need help paying for transport in case the dogs don't go directly to their homes
cause for fosters I have to raise the money...

Now transport it's more expensive but safe for dogs and
without stress as dogs can travel even during covid-19 and
with closed borders for people, these transports can pass
the borders.... if you can help in any way, please let me
know! For those of you who don't know me when this post
is shared (hopefully many times)  CONTACT ME ON FACE BOOK...


Sadly I still don't have my own land and every animal I
rescue needs to go to a private accommodation I need to
pay for each month.. 

I have already posted about this but I wanna repeat it for those who maybe didn't read my previous posts before.... I don't make the decision about how much does the accommodation costs, the people who stared that "business" opened pensions /accommodations for dogs, they do... There is no bargaining no matter how many dogs there is.. The price is set.... So my only option is to save or not save more dogs... I currently have 53 dogs without sponsors... 53 is a lot... 

(A NOTE HERE...THERE ARE SO MANY RESCUERS NEEDING A SAFE PLACE FOR STRAYS THEY HAVE RESCUED, THAT THE OWNER OF THE PENSION COULD CARE LESS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE AMOUNT THEY CHARGE... PAY IT OR DON'T USE THIER PENSIONS...)

(NOTE: HERE A SPONSORED DOG HAS A PERSON PAYING THAT ANIMALS MONTHLY FEES. FOOD VET SHELTER CALLED A PENSION HERE. IT RELIEVES THE RESCUERS MIND WORRYING ABOUT MONEY.)

but sadly I get so many calls, I am very afraid because of the situation I'm in but I believe with all my heart that all of you my good friends who love me and respect my volunteer work will be there for me and my dogs... As you were so far... I am alone and it's not easy to manage all of this because I do have a family... And a sick mom... And I have a son.

I have my own cats plus 52 rescued cats in pensions too ..and many family problems and I an trying to manage all of that...
I will try to raise May debt for my dogs... 

Many ANIMALS sadly have lost their sponsors because of corona.... also I have a lot of dogs who are scared who were rescued from Praca years ago... And believe me I am trying with all I got to get in contact with as many people who are
checked and organizations so they help me find homes for the dogs... 


Until then help me keep my dogs safe and fed! I need your help paying for all of this! 



Once again thank you to all who support my fight for the animals.... I could not do it without you! again thank you!


I want to thank from the bottom of my heart all my dear
friends who have been supporting my fight for years to
help those who don't have a voice, meaning abandoned
animals... 💖 For many years I have been fighting to help as
many sick and abandoned dogs as I can... Help those who
were left by their owners once they got old or sick... I am
leading a huge fight and sacrificing a lot to help those who
need it the most... It's not easy with all this stress but
thanks to many of you who have been with me for years
we managed to rescue and home many animals... 



For 53 dogs who are in private accommodations and
private fosters I need 3200e...  what is around 60e per dog 🙏
 

Who will donate first for the May costs? 🙏 


Paypal is: edinauk2019@gmail.com just mark for May debt 💖
 

thank you for reading now please share Edina needs a lot of help... please!!

nelda...p

 

No comments:

Post a Comment