Thursday, May 28, 2020

DALIDA-ASKES-FOR-HELP


My dearest friends, 

I hope you are well and safe. We had a really close call yesterday, since we couldn't take food from the supplier without paying the full food order. Since it is really worrying to constantly be in so bad situation and having the obligation and the responsibility to keep our animals fed and healthy, I am trying to organise raising funds for buying food for at least 14 days in advance. 

 

I was told that she needed 500e per week, so to get ahead of the need...(Weekly food), she will need 1000e (for 2weeks)

 We need to stabilise the situation in order to protect our animals, the shelter and finishing few things which are:


๐Ÿ”ต organising the transport for Cherry, Kaslja, Tina and Mrvica to Holland and Sweden - it takes a lot of my time due to all transport/travelling issues


๐Ÿ”ตfinish improvement of kennels which is possible thanks to friends from USA


๐Ÿ”ตprepare the shelter and rescues for cold days, which means full disinfecting and cleaning of the shelter, deworming and administering anti flea treatments and getting straw


๐Ÿ”ต help with the project to help strays with the local vet station
All this can only be done by me, because my parents take care of our animals 24/7 and I can't focus on everything while we are struggling with the most essential thing - food.


I don't want to overwhelme and stress anyone. You have been helping me to protect my rescues and only with your help we can continue doing that. 

This situation is really stressful we need your help to deal with that in order to keep our animals fed and healthy ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™





PAY PAL= animals.dalida215@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment