Friday, May 22, 2020

EDINAS-DOGS




EDINA'S DOGS

 

 

 

 THIS MATCHING FUND AMOUNT WAS NOT RAISED SO SHE STILL HAS A HUGE BILL FOR MAY...

Edina Pasic
πŸ’₯πŸ’•πŸ•πŸ’•πŸ†˜
MATCH FUND
CHALLENGE
πŸ’₯πŸ’•πŸ•πŸ’•πŸ†˜
Amazing opportunity for a MATCHING FUNDS for the debt for month of May for my 53 dogs without sponsors.... πŸ™πŸ™ 2892e is still missing AND If we raise 425 pounds in the next 24h an amazing Anonymous friend will donate other 425 pounds so May debt would be less for 850 pounds...πŸ™ Can we please try and raise this in the next 24h cause this is such a problem for me I still need to raise for my cats April debt, and huge vet debts... Please stand by my dogs! Please help me and thank you if you are able to help.... No amount is too small and it will help these dogs stay safe...Can we do it? I really hope so!! πŸ™

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING! PAYPAL IS: edinauk2019@gmail.com just mark MATCHING FUNDS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE MATCHING FUNDS WAS NOT RAISED AND SHE STILL OWES A HUGE BILL FOR MAY SHE DESPERATLY NEEDS YOUR HELP TO PAY THE BILL.



EDINA NEEDS YOU TO GIVE HER 2 EUROS 

 I'm sitting here wondering what would happen if I said I was hungry and I had no money to buy food.. or if I said I was kicked out of my house and now I must live on the streets...

Would you help me? Will I'm not, but the dogs under the care of Andjeo Sarajevo (Edina Pasic) COULD BE, she still owes 1,714 euros for May Shelter fees.
I’m not asking you to give hundreds, just a few EUROs FROM EVERYONE would pay this bill so she can start June off right raising money for June.
Please give 2-3-5- or even 10 euro today.

You may save a life.. mine from worrying about these animals…

DONATE AT PAYPAL: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com LEAVE MESSAGE FOR MAY SHELTER FEES and confirm
(NEW PAYPAL PAGE at bottom of transaction page …click on classic page will take you to where you can confirm keep confirming till it just says thank you…
Bless you and Thank you Nelda L. Percival
Can you walk away from a baby like this? Neither can she
just 5e will help... please!



 EDINA HAS 408 FRIENDS IF YOU ALL GAVE 2 EUROS EACH    (408X2=816 EUROS) AND NO BODY STRESSES

PLEASE HELP AND SHARE!

 

ill need to raise for my cats April debt, and huge vet debts... Please stand by my dogs! Please help me and thank you if you are able to help.... No amount is too small and it will help these dogs stay safe...Can we do it? I really hope so!! πŸ™

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING! PAYPAL IS: edinauk2019@gmail.com just mark MAY BILLS

EEDINA FACEBOOK PAGE:   

 https://www.facebook.com/edina.pasic.315

No comments:

Post a Comment