Friday, May 15, 2020

it-TAKES-MONEY

IT TAKES MONEY to save lives...

 

 …I am begging you to help us to reach the goal for this
month so we can keep the animals safe and fed till adopted.

Ask your friends and family to donate 2 euros if every one gives all bills could be paid!!

 You can donate thru PayPal: helpforfurries@gmail.com and mark it for "January" 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

 EDINA PASIC'S RESCUE

 They are our little angels who have been through a lot of
pain on the streets of our city until we rescued them with
the help and support of our dear friends. They have found
forever homes, far away from the cruel streets of suffering
and pain... They aren`t just happy now, their ecstatic...
Thanks to everyone who made this possible and to their
adopters. Happy tears run down my face when I see their
pictures and they give me the energy to go out and save
even more unhappy animals from the streets of our city.
Thanks again dear friends, we love you 

 

WE BELIEVE HE WAS POISIONED
he needS much more..NEED DONATIONS .....PLEASE EVERYBODY HELP HIM...

 We urgently need help with funds for fuel and a car. These days we`ve been able to get a lot of things done using a car... We`ve been feeding dogs on the streets every day, we`ve visited our animals in pensions and got all the dogs free from parasites in the krug factory area. Please help us gather funds for fuel and a car. It`s essential to us.. 

PAPAL IS: andjeosarajevo@gmail.com

 Fidel's boarding ran out on 29/06, he urgently needs help for his fee. He needs 70e more thanx to VA to be safe this month too... Paypal is : andjeosarajevo@gmail.com and please MARK for FIDEL

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

DALIDA KOZLIC 'S

 

 I feel like I am running a never ending race all the day
because I can't stop worrying about rescues and if I will be
able to provide everything they need
it is exhausting not only for me but also the shelter is never
in position to run without possibility of problems.
I would really like to come up with an idea about some
emergency supplies that will be kept for critical periods
I am totally exhausted

Dalida Kozlic -donate here: PayPal:   animals.dalida215@gmail.com

 

THIS POST IS FOR ALL THREE OF THE RESCUES I ASK YOU TO HELP!

YOU REALLY ARE NEEDED!

THANK YOU

NELDA...P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment